- Flavor- Rich, full-beef flavor representative of the Cub River area due to our unique climate, soils, and plants.
- Finish- Cattle are allowed to grow and mature naturally, allowing for full marbling and excellent taste.
- Health Benefits- Higher in CLA content, high in Omega-3 and low in Omega-6 fatty acids make grass fed beef more “Heart Healthy” (Similar to the health benefits of fish).
- Cleanliness- Utah pasture raised beef has a far better record for No e-coli or salmonella bacteria contamination. Processing is done locally under inspection.
- Truly a local product- Our cattle are not hauled to the midwest to be fattened on government subsidized corn, butchered in a (Brazilian owned) factory, and then trucked back through the chain of brokers and giant supermarkets. Our Utah grass fed beef is natural and of the highest quality.
Start enjoying quality, hormone free, grass fed beef today. We strive to raise the highest quality beef. Our beef is 100% grass fed and grass finished. Cattle here graze on open pastures and drink out of crystal clear springs. It is the perfect environment to grow the healthiest beef possible the way nature intended it.